10 Galentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Your #GirlGang
No matter if you’re single, in a relationship or it’s complicated, you’d be lost without your #girlgang! Show your appreciation with these Galentine’s Day gift ideas that are all under $30 and will make your gang feel like they're #1 without breaking the bank!
1. Conversation Heart Cord Keepers: Nothing brings back the days of classroom valentine exchanges like good ol’ conversation hearts. These cord-keepers from THIS IS GROUND will help your nearest and dearest keep their cords organized even if their love lives are a tangled mess!
2. Compliment Cards: Because giving someone a compliment never goes out of style, these fun compliment postcards from SHOP BANDO make it so you can keep on spreading the good vibes. And keep a few for yourself (after all, you can only compliment others as much as you compliment yourself.)
3. LipSense®: Imagine this: A lipstick that puts in the long, hard hours your BFF does everyday as she crushes it! LipSense® from SENEGENCE is the ultimate Galentine's Day gift. With staying power of up to 12 hours, your gang is bound to look flawless even after breaking hearts all day long!
4. Copper Coconut Candle: Sometimes you just need a good candle in order to have a relaxing friend date and this White Barn candle from BATH & BODY WORKS hits all the right notes!
5. Mantra Bands: A NORDIE favorite (they're sooooo good) these cuffs are there to remind us just how awesome we are when we have a forgetful moment! Coming in at $26 a piece and in 3 finishes, remind your BFF that she's got this and is a total bad A** - sometimes it's all the reminder she needs to conquer the world!
6. Makeup Bag: For all the LipSense® you're going to buy, right? Plus, give me any TSA approved bag that isn't of the ziploc® brand. And the price? #buymeallthebags from H&M because they're under $10 and look chic enough to be shown in public.
7. Sequin Heart Pillow: Some people (not me!) think once you grow up, that's it - no more presents. Monsters, right? But you can be a part of the change! #giftsareforadultstoo (we're starting a movement) and what could be more appropriate than this gorgeous pillow from TARGET that screams, "I'm an adult but I still like pretty things!"
8. You Are A Badass: This book is for people who want to improve their lives but don't want to get busted doing it. Bestselling author and world-traveling success coach, Jen Sincero, serves up 27 bite-sized chapters full of hilariously inspiring stories, sage advice, easy exercises, and the occasional swear word, that will help your fellow #girlbosses: Identify and change the self-sabotaging beliefs and behaviors that stop them from getting what they want. (snag a copy for yourself, too!)
9. Custom Brightbox: It was a wise person who said good things come in small packages! Brightboxes is a genius idea and allows you to send your best galpal a custom gift box that fits right in the palm of her hand. Send her a lovely pair of earrings, or some much needed chocolate. But the real treat is the giving. Sending a BRIGHTBOXS will give you all the feels AND make your bank account happy (at $5 a piece, these are first on my list!)
10. Custom Ring Dish: Anyone who says they don't need a special place for their jewelry has obviously never had one. Never let your BFF misplace her rings again AND show her how thoughtful you are with this CUSTOM ring dish (two birds, one stone). Available on ETSY, emblazon this dish with your BFF's initials, an inside joke, or a simple "I miss you!"
Whatever you do, make sure your girl squad knows who loves them this Valentine's Day!